This is an outstanding opportunity for a Compliance EHS Manager to join an exciting landmark project in North Brisbane. Best suited to a mid tier professional with a construction background, your ability to engage positive relationships with both internal and external clients is key, ensuring our people are comprehensively educated to guarantee safe work practices and workplaces.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Safety reports registers and statistics database for reporting purposes and ongoing analysis and safety improvement.
- Support the implementation for the National EH&S strategic planning and review and update of the EHS Management System programs and initiatives.
- Assist with the development and standardisation of safety system processes, Risk Assessments, SWMS, TAKE 5, Risk Registers,
- Provide safety advice, support and coaching and ensure that all works are conducted in a safe manner without risk to employee’s health and safety at all times. Enforce safety procedures for safe handling and control of the materials and equipment used at all branches and client sites.
- Develop strategies enabling continual improvement of systems/ processes. Experience implementing automation technologies to streamline in the field EH&S requirements
- Review injury, incident, near miss, hazards and TAKE 5 cards and take appropriate action to ensure future liabilities are mitigated. Implement and comply with incident and accident reporting and investigation procedures
- Lead and mentor teams in order to implement EHS Management System, that ensures the safety and health of our workers. Facilitate EHS Council meetings. Attend and participate in Carrier and Client EHS weekly, fortnightly and monthly meetings as required
- Partake in Tool Box Talks and Fatality Prevention Audits, discussing new and updated legislative requirements, safety issues/initiatives/solutions with all key stakeholders and leading by example at all times.
- Participate in regular workplace inspections and ensure that any improvements resulting from such and inspection are , monitored and reviewed in a timely manner
- Oversee supply chain and vendor channels to ensure environmental/social responsibility
- EH & S Cert IV
- Knowledge and understanding of the OH & S legislative framework/requirements federal and state
- Planning and Implementation of EHS projects
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.