About the role:
CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Concrete Formworkers for civil construction scopes for a variety of projects in the NT, local, and FIFO. Applications from interstate also invited.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experienced Concreter and Formworker
- White Card
- Carpentry Certificate highly desirable
- Candidate willing to relocate to Darwin highly desirable
- Darwin local 3:1 swing or Interstate 6:2 swing (flexibility with this)
- Immediate start, preferable
- Weekly wages
- 10 hour day
- Up to $50 p/hr, experience dependent
- Ongoing support from our CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.