In this role you will be working Monday to Saturday, 10-12hours per day.
**You will be required to provide a current clear police clearance**Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experienced & Certified form setters, concreters and steel fixers
- White Card
- Ability to gain a clear police clearance
- Be physically fit
- Hold a current/valid C driver's licencse
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, and including drug/alcohol screens
- Be able to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.