Our client requires reliable and dedicated Demolition & Construction Labourers to commence on their government project on Monday 23/4/2018. You will be working within a crew of tradesman and operators to ensure project completion.
You will be required to work 40-60hrs per week and will be rewarded with penalty rates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Construction labouring experience
- Previous experience in Power Tool & Jackhammer Use - Advantageous
- Have your own car/transport
- PPE - Steel cap boots & Long sleeve High Vis Clothing & Hard Hat
- Hold a White Card (must provide proof)
- Be physically fit to work in a Construction/Labouring environment
- Have a proven track record of reliability (References must be provided)
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.