CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a contract trainer in Darwin / Tennant Creek, NT. The successful candidate will have the ability to build positive relationships and the ability to communicate and demonstrate administration skills.
Our ideal candidate:
- Min Certificate III in the discipline relevant to the training, variety of areas required.
- Have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116
- Possess solid recent work background in the applicable area with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Have a Current Driver’s License
- Have an Ochre card or equivalent?
- Experience in training Culturally and Linguistically diverse participants
- Flexibility to travel
- The ability to model professional behaviour, a strong work ethic and sensitivity toward others.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.