CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Crane Technicians in Western Australia and the Northern Territory for inshore, onshore and offshore scopes of work.
Our ideal candidate:
- Trade background in heavy plant/diesel/automotive mechanic or similar
- Experience with maintaining Offshore Pedestal Cranes and Onshore Overhead Cranes
- Performing crane condition inspections (API 2C/RP 2D crane inspector qualification would be advantageous/favourable)
- Performing routine maintenance
- Performing non-routine/breakdown maintenance
- Knowledge of and performing troubleshooting on mechanical and hydraulic systems - electrical and PLC system knowledge and troubleshooting preferred for overhead crane technicians
- Experience maintaining diesel engines, hydraulic motors, hydraulic pumps, hoists/winches, gearboxes
- Experience replacing wire ropes, bolt torquing/tensioning, calibrating load monitoring systems
- Previous oil & gas experience with current MSIC, CA-EBA, TBOSIET/BOSIET preferred
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure, and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.