Celotti Workforce is currently seeking an experienced Diesel Fitter for an on-going role as a Field Service Technician based in the Darling Downs Region.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Relevant Trade Qualification of "Heavy Diesel Mechanic/Mobile Plant Mechanic"
- Agricultural machinery sector experience is essential
- Experience with complex of electro-hydraulic faults, major engine or transmission overhauls
- Must have experience with diagnostic, repairs and maintenance of new and used equipment
- Valid C Class Drivers Licence
- HR/MR license would be highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment
- High attention to detail
- Residential Role based in Darling Downs region
A suitable remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant, including company vehicle, training and additional benefits.
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.