Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade Qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Capability to navigate manuals to order parts and access procedures
- Field Service and Component Rebuild Experience
- Experience in all of the following mining and construction machinery i.e. excavators, dozers, skid steer, loaders, dump trucks and graders.
- Excellent diagnostic skills essential
- Solid understanding of machine setup, service and repair processes
- Excellent problem solving skills
- High level of communication and negotiation skills
- High level of customer service/ good telephone manner
- Ability to effectively manage and measure work load
- Strong commitment to safety
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.