Our client is a national leading transport rental company who are currently seeking an experienced Truck / Diesel Mechanic to join their Darwin team. With an immediate start and view to ongoing employment for the right candidate.
Daily duties will include:
- Conducting inspections and testing of vehicles;
- Repairing and maintaining Prime movers, Trailers & Light Vehicles;
- Assisting in ordering stock and supplies;
- Repairing engine failures and malfunctions;
- Carrying out test drives on vehicles;
- Undertaking taking engine tune-ups, oil changes and tyre rotation; and
- Adjusting controls and systems.
- The ideal Mechanic will be professional, hard working and confident, with a strong work ethic.
- Has a a minimum of a HR licence.
- Experience with Volvo trucks is preferred but not essential.
- Lives in Darwin
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.