CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Dining Room Attendants in Darwin, NT. These positions will undertake general dining room duties. Previous dining room experience is required.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be Australian Citizen
- Must have current Police Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Strong focus on food safety and foodservice
- Able to operate industrial dishwashers and happy to wash dishes
- Clean and ensure servery is well stocked with food during service
- Set up, stock and clean dining room areas
- Maintain cleanliness standards of the kitchen
- Willingness to take direction from Chefs and management
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Exceptional personal presentation & flexible "can do" attitude
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Must be available at short notice.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0418 766 196.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.