Celotti Workforce is seeking experienced Excavator Operators to join our clients works at the Brisbane Airport Project. You will be working Monday to Friday, 10hr days. You will be required to operate varying sized excavators and have excellent skill level.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Excavator Ticket RII, OHS accepted.
- Minimum 5 years civil site experience
- 3 x relevant and recent references
- Construction (White/Blue) Card
- Current Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.