Electrician for ongoing construction work for Tindal at the defence base, which commences on the 29th of April.
- 3x1 swing
- Work 6 days per week, 10-12 hours a day
- A flat rate of $45 all hours
- A recent Police Check and previous Defence clearance is preferred.
- Must be a Australian Citizen with a NT Electrical license.
- Food and accommodation will be supplied in Katherine
- Must have own hand tools
- Must be able to obtain a Australian Defence Pass
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.