An exciting opportunity to join our Civil Constructions team based in Archerfield. This role will see you working a variety of civil spaces; TMR, Renewable Energy sector, Oil and Gas and various other projects.
In this role you will be working closely with the Company Director and estimating team to complete the following duties:
- Actively participate in the management of tenders / business development
- Be part of the planning and design stages of tender submissions
- Review tender documentation including specifications, construction drawings and contracts
- Prepare detailed time & cost estimates for tenders/projects from first principals
- Obtain quotations and be responsible for reviewing, analysing, and recommending subcontractors and vendors.
- Closely monitor the results of the tenders and update them in the tender register
- Responsible for the handover between tender award and project start up with the Project Manager
- B Eng Civil (or equivalent)
- At least 5 years Civil experience
- Demonstrated ability in preparing quality tender submissions for civil construction projects including civil infrastructure, renewable energy, oil and gas, earthworks and road construction projects
- Ability to implement and manage industry leading systems and processes relating to estimating.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402044103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.