The successful candidate will be assisting with final stages of works including operating a 20t Excavator to finish armour rock on an embankment & around pipe outlets as well as assisting with completion of pavements either on the roller or loader.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Tickets for Excavator & Roller/ Loader
- HR Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Strong Civil & operating background
- Able to work 13:1 roster, 12 hour days
- Reliability, commitment and a good work ethic
- 2x Work References
What we can offer you:
- Wages paid weekly
- Immediate start
- $52 per hour, flat rate
- Accommodation & flights paid for ex Perth
- Ongoing support from the CELOTTI WORKFORCE offices
- Opportunities on other projects at completion of works
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.