Our client requires experienced Excavator Operators to join their Major Roads Project in the Woodburn / Iluka regions of NSW. We are looking to commence operators as soon as possible and you will be working a 10-12hr / day, Monday-Saturday.
To be successful in these long-term positions (18 Months), you will come with the following attributes;
- LE - Excavator Ticket
- Final trim experience - with GPS preferred
- Other machinery tickets & HR/HC desirable
- Experience in Detailed Earthworks
- White Card
- Strong Civil background
- Reliability, commitment and a good work ethic
- Local Woodburn/Evans Heads/Iluka & surrounding areas residents or able to travel to the region for shifts using own vehicle. (No transport or accommodation provided.)
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.