- Has an Asbestos Removal ticket - (either A or B)
- Remove friable asbestos (Class A)
- Remove non-friable asbestos (Class B)
- Must have at least three years of relevant industry experience for friable removals and one year for non-friable removals
- Current White Card
- Must have reliable Transport.
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
- Good work ethics
- Supervise Asbestos Removal licensed for friable and non-friable removal work
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.