Our client is a leading fire protection company, specialising in testing, inspecting and installation of fire protection equipment in residential and commercial buildings. They are seeking a Trade Qualified Electrician to work on their upcoming projects in Darwin NT.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade Qualified - Current NT Electrical Licence
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card)
- Must pass Pre-employment medical, Drug and Alcohol examination
- Must have experience in testing, inspecting and installing fire protection equipment.
- Test fire instrument panels
- Installation and maintenance of fire detection and emergency warning systems
- Fault diagnostics of fire systems
- Experience with VESDA systems or similar
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit and strong work ethic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.