Celotti Workforce is currently seeking experienced Boilermakers, Fitters and Riggers for Shut Down & ongoing Project work in Mt Isa.
FIFO AVAILABLE for Shut Down. APPLY NOW!!!
- Excellent Pay Rates $$$ -
- FIFO - Flights, Meals & Accommodation INCLUDED
- Multiple Positions Available APPLY NOW!!
Initial Shut Down will be for approximately 2 months with ongoing work for those who perform well.
The roster will be 60 hours per week, 12 hour shifts and pay rates up to $41 per hour/Flat rate (Trades) depending on position and experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Boilermaker or Fitter
- Experienced and Licenced Riggers
- Current Confined Space
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
Candidates with current Medical and MIM Inductions will be viewed favourably and are encouraged to apply.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on email@example.com
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.