Our client is currently seeking experienced Boilermakers and Fitters for upcoming Shut Down and Project work in Mt Isa.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Boilermaker or Fitter
- Solid Minesite experience
- Current Working at Heights & Confined Space
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Local Mt Isa resident, or able to relocate to Mt Isa at own cost (No transport or accommodation provided).
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
Successful candidates will need to acquire the relevant MIM site requirements in Mt Isa, including; Pre Employment Medical with D&A screen, Blood Lead screen, and MIM Site inductions.
Candidates with current Medical and MIM Inductions will be viewed favourably, and are encouraged to apply.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.