To be successful in the position, you will require the following:
- Engineering Qualified (Civil)
- Minimum of 7 years of construction experience in a contracting environment
- Standard 11
- Coal Board Medical
- Must have experience across earthworks in a mining environment
- Will be able to demonstrate a portfolio of successful past projects
- Sound project scheduling, cost control, and reporting capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to develop rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work on a FIFO basis on an ongoing basis (typically 5:2 roster)
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.