About the role:
- Proactively manage daily allocated workload in a timely and accurate manner.
- Actively drive reduction in Open PO’s, GRIR and eVIMs
- Act as a daily point of contact around Procure to Pay, Open PO’s/ Invoices/ GR IR discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of invoices and vendor statements.
- Carry out all work activities upholding the company values, policies & procedures as amended from time to time
- Collate review and posting of stock take activities
- Understand end to end processes and Financial Accountability therein (see below).
- Support the Finance team when required.
- Ability to deliver tasks quickly within a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data & ability to quickly, efficiently and effectively test completeness and accuracy of datasets.
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with multiple operational managers and support function representatives.
- Focus on key performance indicators, be achievement orientated, well-disciplined with a strong sense of timeliness.
- Proven knowledge in Purchasing and Accounts Payable.
- Broad detailed knowledge and experience in SAP and Ariba.
- Ability to work autonomously and own responsibilities
- Excellent IT skills (emphasis on Excel)
- SAP and ARIBA working knowledge preferred
- Effective project, risk and time management skills incorporating work activity planning and prioritisation, risk identification and issue resolution
- Compliance and risk awareness skills
- Must be Australian Citizen and can obtain police clearance
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.