CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our client’s entity, based in Darwin. This position will provide strategic management and advice on the development, provision and continuous improvement of the full range financial, accounting and commercial services to the Corporation.
In this leadership role you will be accountable for ensuring Focus, Integrity, Respect and Teamwork in line with our client’s vision.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide high level strategic direction, leadership, management and advice in the delivery of financial, accounting and commercial operations.
- Lead the development and implementation of financial management and accounting strategies, policies and services to ensure the Corporation operates efficiently and effectively within relevant legislation and the budget.
- Lead investigations into complex financial and accounting issues and provide high level recommendations.
- Provide consistent support, training, advice and guidance to Business Units on financial management and accounting policy.
- Be responsible for the development and management of the Corporation's annual report, budget, forecasts, management reporting and other relevant statutory requirements.
- Visualise future strategic financial risks and opportunities for the Corporation and implement strategies to manage risks and take advantage of opportunities.
- Carry out duties in accordance with Territory Generation’s safety, environmental and quality policy, safety principles, corporate values and strategies.
- Have qualifications in finance/accounting or business together with membership or eligibility for membership of a primary professional accounting body (CPA, CAANZ).
- Lead the Finance Team to ensure the Corporation’s statutory compliance.
- Provide high level financial management advice with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Visualise strategic risks and implement risk mitigation processes.
- Develop and implement business planning, resource budgeting, reporting, communication strategies and plans.
- Manage strategic change and negotiate with a range of stakeholders across all levels of the business.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills with up to date, or ability to acquire, knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards and financial management and accounting practices as they relate to a Government Owned Corporation.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.