Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Trade Qualification – Fitter/Machinist
- Line Boring experience essential
- Welding & Gouging experience a benefit
- Current Driver's Licence
- 2 recent & relevant references
- Local Darwin resident - Immediate start required
- Motivated & self-driven individual
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player
The role will be involve both workshop and site work.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.