Our National Transport client is currently an experienced Fleet Controller / Allocator to join their team in Ingleburn. You will be joining an experienced team who are keen to share their knowledge. This is a Monday to Friday role working approximately 40-50 hours per week.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrate a high level of operational experience – previous logistics industry linehaul vendor allocation and planning experience is highly desirable.
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders – you must have a strong customer service focus with a genuine desire to assist and support customers and team members
- Use Microsoft Office and Google products proficiently
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills; and excellent time-management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Show a sound knowledge of administrative systems and procedures, with a desire for process improvement
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.