Our manufacturing client is seeking Food production workers for their Campbelltown based facility. This factory operates 7 days per week.
Various shifts available; morning, afternoon and night.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience in the food industry
- Available for varying shifts
- Maintain and clean working area and personal protective equipment.
- Adhere to set OH&S rules and regulations.
- Be a team player
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Current Drivers licence with own transport.
- A commitment to your own safety and those who work with you.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.