CELOTTI Workforce are currently seeking local Formwork Carpenters / Concreters / Steelfixers for a project commencing an hour out of Gracemere, Qld. The project is expected to continue for 6 months.
- You must also live local to the area (Rockhampton, Gracemere, Yeppoon, Emu Park)
- Experienced & Certified Concreter / SteelFixer / Formwork Carpenter
- Proven Civil experience
- White Card
- Be physically fit
- Hold a current/valid C driver's licence
- Have the ability to pass all pre-employment medical requirements, and including drug/alcohol screens
- Be able to provide a minimum of two contactable referees, relevant to your experience.
What We Can Offer You
- Weekly wages
- Ongoing support from our office
- 6 months work for the right candidate
- Work on other projects at completion of the job
- 10:4 Roster
- Local Opportuntities
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.