- Plan in conjunction with the Project Supervisor daily resource requirements and their transportation to site
- Working from drawings and makers under the direction of supervisors and engineers
- All facets of earthwork operations performed to the highest of qualities
- Set up of Machinery based survey equipment e.g. Trimble UTS and GPS
- Earth material conditioning to achieve optimum results
- Observing/Taking part in conformance testing of works
- Coordination of other employees and pieces of plant required to achieve construction
- Trimming of surfaces to the design levels and tolerance as specified
- Previous experience on roads and infrastructure projects
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the civil construction industry as a Final Trim Grader Operator
- Experience with the use of lasers (Trimble) UTS and GPS
- Possess an OHS Construction Industry white card
- Possess an open driver's license
- Other plant operating tickets and/or HR license is preferable
- High regard to safety
- Be prepared to travel to remote sites/projects as required
- Be available to work flexible work hours as required
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.