Celotti Workforce is excited to provide support on an exciting Landmark Project in North Brisbane. This 2 year project requires enthusiastic Graduate Engineers to join their team for an immediate start.
- Degree qualified (Engineering)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Strong work ethic
- Time Management skills are mandatory
- Data Analytics experience is highly desirable
- Experience working on major civil construction / Landmark project.
- Market leading remuneration
- Job security and longevity
- Opportunity for internal progression and development.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.