CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Grounds Person who will assist in landscaping, tree and plant watering, planting of new gardens in Mornington VIC. You will work for 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday 7.6 hours per day for 2 months contract.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Watering of trees and shrubs across the Peninsula
Landscaping labouring including garden bed preparation and mulching;
- Adhere to all regulatory and contract specific requirements;
- Ability to use small plant and equipment;
- Ensure all applicable approvals are gained before undertaking activities;
- Ensure works are carried out with minimal disturbance to the environment and disruption to the community;
- Observe quality and technical procedures, work instructions and practices;
- Participate in appropriate training both formally and informally (by passing on own expertise) as required;
- Timely completion of administrative paperwork;
- To undertake other tasks as directed
- Construction Induction Card (White Card/Red Card)
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence (Manual)
- Level 2 Work Place First Aid Certification;
- Farm Chemical Users Certification;
- Medium Rigid/Heavy Rigid Truck Licence;
- Level 1 Chainsaw Certification;
- Road Traffic Control Certification
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.