CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking Gym Attendants in Darwin, NT. These positions will undertake general duties within the workplace. These casual positions would be responsible for general supervision during the hours of operation. Welcome the members and work collaboratively with them to give each member a safe, productive and enjoyable experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian Citizenship Mandatory)
- Current Police Clearance or able to obtain one
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Gym Attendant role
- Current Resuscitation Certificate
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Certificate III Fitness (preferred)
- Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate (preferred)
- Must hold a current Australian Drivers Licence
- Must be available at short notice
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0418 766 196.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest caliber candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.