You will be working a 10/4 roster will full camp provided.
Ideally candidates will be from the Central Qld region.
- Must have truck and dog experience(min HC license)
- Punctual & reliable with a positive & safety conscious attitude
- Blue/white card
- Able to drive Road ranger gear box
- Good communication skills & ability to complete paperwork correctly and neatly
- Must supply minimum 2 recent driving references
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions