CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking an HR Coordinator to join this team in Darwin, NT. You will will ensure the delivery of effective employee relations advisory services and Human Resource Management solutions to the business including the overall development and management of human strategy, policies and practices. You will also represent the corporation in forums with employees, government and other employer bodies. This position is only for 6 months and it may extend, this is for an a immediate start.
Our ideal candidate:
- Proven leadership and strategic management experience in the delivery of high quality HRM solutions.
- Extensive experience in the delivery and management of human resource services and/or employee relations at a senior level in a complex organisational environment.
- Highly developed communication, consultation and negotiation skills, a demonstrated ability to influence people in the achievement of objectives and establish collaborative relationships and networks with people of diverse cultures.
- Highly developed analytical, conceptual, problem solving and research skills with a proven ability to provide innovative solutions to complex workforce issues.
- Well-developed understanding and demonstrated application of human resource management, associated legislation including the Fair Work Act, Public Sector Employment and Management Act or similar.
- Demonstrated tact and sensitivity to political and industrial issues to achieve required outcomes.
- High level knowledge and practical application of contemporary HR principles, standards and reporting that effectively underpin the strategic goals of the corporation.
- Carry out duties in accordance with safety, environmental and quality policies, safety principles, corporate values and strategies.
- Actively model and behave in a manner that is consistent with the Code of Conduct in order to drive a constructive culture.
- Lead a small team responsible for developing and implementing effective strategies, policies and tools to assist in achieving operational effectiveness and enhancing HR capabilities.
- Design and implement sustainable human resource initiatives to improve business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide expert advice and direction to the CEO, Senior Managers and employees regarding the delivery of effective, contemporary and strategic initiatives, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Development of workforce planning and succession plans through maintaining an awareness of best practice, trends and issues concerning the core functions of human resources services.
- Assist in the preparation of high level correspondence including briefs for the CEO, Board and Ministers as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the legislative and regulatory framework governing the NT Public Sector employment.
- Utility industry experience.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.