CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a HR Support Officer to join this team in Darwin, NT. This position is only for 3 months and it may extend, this is for an a immediate start.
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated ability to manage processes and actions that enable the effective processing of recruitment and on-boarding functions.
- Client focused with the ability to communicate and work effectively with people of diverse cultures and organisational backgrounds.
- Proven experience in an operational HR environment,
- Good analytical skills to support continuous improvement of the HR team.
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and work under pressure whilst maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills and a sound understanding of workforce reporting and recruitment requirements.
- Well-developed computer literacy in a range of programs/packages.
- Qualifications in Business, Human Resources, or a related discipline
- Provide expert advice to managers and staff as the subject matter expert on all recruitment requests, and ensure establishment management control processes are followed.
- Act as first point of contact for all general HR enquiries, managing multiple inboxes and ensuring timely resolutions and high levels of client services.
- Coordinate probation and participate in the development and facilitation of on-boarding processes including new employee induction.
- Manage the HR TRIM Records including creation of annual files, maintenance of employee electronic files and provide support to employees on how to access and maintain entitlement folders.
- Manage HR reporting requirements including monthly and quarterly management reports and Organisational charts to support and contribute to the Corporation planning processes and activities.
- Manage the exit interview process and prepare reports for the Manager Human Resources & Employee Relations.
- Maintain performance achievement system record collection and development of annual employee performance achievement documentation. Ensure documents meet quality control frameworks.
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and projects support to the HR team as required.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on firstname.lastname@example.org
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.