To be considered for this position the ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in an HSE/WHS discipline
- Experience as an HSE advisor in a building and construction capacity
- Strong background in civil and electrical construction, and contractor management.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of health and safety management systems
- Experience with investigation and report writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Facilitate incident investigations
- Performing general HSE administrative tasks
- Lead by ‘best practise’, setting the standard for those around
- Assist supervisors with toolbox talks
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.