CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking a Human Resources Business Partner, based in Darwin, NT. The duration of work will go for six months with a T3ACS salary, this may extend. This position will carry out duties such as; provide support and coaching to managers and staff on a range of related matters. Management of performance and behaviour issues to enable the achievement of corporate projects. Lead and manage HR related projects such as development of workshops. Take part in HR Operations planning processes and coordinate services by outsourced providers.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ability and experience as an HR professional delivering human resource services and advice to clients.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Developed analytical skills to support effective delivery of HR consultancy services.
- A working knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and other related legislation within the HR environment.
- Work Health and Safety knowledge of policies and procedures
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or similar
- Experience providing HR services in the utilities industry
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI Workforce on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI Workforce is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.