Celotti Workforce is currently seeking a Hydraulic Fitter – Leading Hand, for an ongoing role with a reputable company specialising in design and manufacture of specialised items, for the mining and construction industry, and based at Archerfield, Qld.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- Relevant Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Proven Hydraulic experience with mining and construction equipment
- Leading Hand experience
- Ability to problem solve and have a positive can do attitude
- Good communication skills & ability to complete daily processes
- Safety conscious attitude, with a solid understanding all aspects of WHS
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.