- Repair and test hydraulic systems
- Calibration of hydraulic equipment
- Tube works
- Decommissioning of redundant hydraulic system
- Hourly rate $50/h flat.
The Hydraulic Technician is responsible for the manufacture, repair, inspect, commission and troubleshoot a wide variety of Hydraulic components and systems in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: Technical
• Perform service, fault finding and repair on an extensive range of hydraulic components and systems
• Manufacture hydraulic systems and equipment in accordance with specifications outlined by the project engineers and individual product manufactures
• Carry out tube manufacture and component rebuilds in accordance with manufacturing specifications
• Carry out flushing, pressure testing, inspections and testing to specified requirements
• Maintenance of workshop equipment and machinery
• Organisation of work packs for remote mobilisation
• Produce detailed and accurate reporting on all tasks carried out in the workshop and offsite
• Any other duties as reasonable required from time to time
• Relevant trade qualification – Mechanical, Hydraulic Fitter, Heavy diesel mechanic, aircraft technician
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oil & Gas and/or Mining Industry
• Sound knowledge of hydraulic fault finding, servicing/repair and testing/commissioning procedures
• Sound knowledge of fluid power applications and principles
• Able to read, understand and use schematics
• Understand and apply HSE and QA principles
• Able to manage multiple work demands and work within tight deadlines
• Proven communication skills (written & verbally), both internally (PD employees) and externally (Clients, 3rd party subcontractors)
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.