CELOTTI Workforce is currently seeking for a Hydraulics Systems Engineer, based in Perth WA.
- Engineering design, documentation, and testing of hydraulic systems
- Provide hydraulic drawings and schematics
- Develop hydraulic system commissioning and test procedures
- Prepare 3D model and 2-D fabrication drawings
- Provide technical support to the clients relating the use, operation, and maintenance of hydraulic system
- Provide technical support to manufacturing and commissioning/testing of hydraulic systems designed by the company
- Clients site survey and prepare hydraulic systems condition assessment report
- Engineering degree (mechanical preferred)
- 4 years working experience in hydraulic/fluid power/motion control industry
- Design knowledge of hydraulic/fluid power systems
- Working experience in hydraulic systems troubleshooting
- Proficient in hydraulic system application and fluid dynamics
- Proficient in draw, read, and understand hydraulic schematics
- Working experience in mechanical design
- Working knowledge of SolidWorks
- Computer aided hydraulic system modelling/simulation (Automation studio, CS8, simulation X, etc)
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.