Celotti Workforce is currently seeking Indigenous Civil Minor Plant Operators / Labourers for ongoing roles in the Goondiwindi Area.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes to be successful:
- LR - Roller Ticket or RII Equivalent
- MUST HAVE experience on civil sites
- Current MR or HR truck licence will be highly regarded
- Must be able and willing to participate in all physical labouring duties
- Current Construction card
- Willing to relocate at own expenses if not local
- Current Drivers Licence
- Fit/Strong and Capable
If you believe you're the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.