Our client is currently seeking an experienced maintenance Industrial Painter to join their team based in Southern Gold Coast. This role is an excellent opportunity to secure full time employment working on a long term government facility. This is a Monday to Friday role.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A Minimum of three (3) years' experience in the Blasting and Painting.
- Experience with Epoxy and industrial coating
- Reading, interpreting and correctly executing project specifications.
- Quality Assurance and "Best Practice" experience in Blasting and Painting
- The ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and other employees.
- Confined space ticket
- Elevated work platform
- Working at Heights ticket
- Current White card
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.