Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous industrial painting/blasting experience essential
- Drivers Licence essential
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol screenings
- Must have Oil & Gas experience in the last two years or ISI Completed qualification.
- Minimum 2+ years' experience in a similar field
- Ability to pass all pre-employment medicals and D&A requirements
- Current Construction White Card
- Current Working at Heights ticket
- Current Confined Space Entry ticket
- Elevated Work Platform ticket
- Be safety conscious
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.