Our client is currently seeking an experienced Industrial Painter to join their team based in Brisbane. You will be working Monday - Friday. Whilst working on this site you will be carrying out localised rust and corrosion repairs site wide.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Industrial painting backgroung
- Experience working with Epoxy and Industrial coatings
- Reading, interpreting and correctly executing project specifications.
- Quality Assurance and "Best Practice" experience in Blasting and Painting
- The ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and other employees.
- Working at Heights
- Elevated work platform
- Forklift Ticket (advantage)
- Current White card
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.