Junior Administration | Darwin | NT
|Job Title:||Junior Administration | Darwin | NT|
|Contact Name:||Roslyn Claydon|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2018 10:33|
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
• Previous experience with Broadspectrum Portal (desirable)
• Proven Reception experience
• Willingness to learn
• Confident & well presented
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Accuracy & strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi task and prioritise work accordingly
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0410 880 702.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white-collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.