Our engineering client is seeking a site / project mechanical engineer to join their Brisbane based project. In this role you will be initially based in the Brisbane office assisting with document control, project set up, scheduling and any other site requirements. Ideally you will have 2-3 years site experience and have a "can-do"attitude.
This role is for an immediate start and will potentially be an ongoing role for right fit and suitable candidates.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, responsibilities will include;
- Must have an Engineering degree, ideally in the Mechanical discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian standards
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully and autonomously within a fast paced project environment and deliver on deadlines
- Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that the project is delivered in accordance with time, budget and quality requirements
- Proven verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to develop and maintain relationships across diverse stakeholders
- Focus and commitment to a zero harm environment
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.