We are seeking an experienced Learning Training Coordinator to manage an online training implementation within our client's core learning management system for a period of 9 weeks with the possibility for extension to 12 weeks. The position can be located either at our North Sydney or Parramatta office and is required to commence on the 3rd February 2020.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating online learning contents through Articulate including converting PowerPoint slides to SCORM files as well as creating online assessments through Articulate.
- Project manage the various stages of the project including Planning, Stakeholder Acceptance, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Work with the business to lock down requirements and interpret these to technical build within the LMS this will include uploading online objects (SCORM files), creating items and curricula, designing cover pages, defining learning assignment profiles and ensuring all collateral is saved on the Company's SharePoint that will be used as reference for the learners.
- Data cleansing of prior learning history (managed outside of system) and converting/uploading this into the LMS.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong ability to work in a busy and demanding environment both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate strong experience in creating online content (preferably Articulate) as well as working with large amounts of data
- Strong analytical and data manipulation skills including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong ability to deliver to deadlines and work under pressure as well as independently
- Previous experience with configuring content in an established Learning Management System (preferably Successfactors) to client requirements
- Be available for the entire contract arrangement of 9-12 weeks
- Ability to interpret learning matrix into learning needs within LMS
- LMS Administration experience
- Articulate and SuccessFactors SAP experience
- Full Australian work rights
- Able to get a Defense base clearance and police clearance
- Pass Drug and Alcohol Test
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.