Our client is currently seeking Locum General Practitioners to join their NT Project.
If you are currently working in Occupational health or are looking to gain on-site industry experience this is the position for you!!
There are various shifts available from 3 days to 3 weeks to 3 months. You will be working 12 hour days and provided meals, accommodation and transport to site.
The successful candidate will have the following key requirements:
- Must possess General Registration as a Medical Practitioner by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), and have no relevant Endorsements, Notations, Conditions or Undertakings.
- EMST and ALS certification
- Minimum 3 years medical experience in Australia
- Emergency Medicine experience (at Registrar / PHO level as a minimum)
- White Card – (Safety in Construction Induction card must be obtained prior to mobilisation onsite)
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this opportunity please contact Vilisi James at CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 0402 044 103 or email email@example.com or click APPLY.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.