Our client is pleased to offer a traineeship in Certificate II in Civil Construction. The successful applicant must have an interest in a career in road construction, machinery and plant operation. These positions available are based in the St George Qld Region.
In this role, you will join a dedicated civil construction team and will work to ensure effective delivery of road upgrade activities using best practices while ensuring that safe practices are implemented at all times. Regular Toolbox training provided and pre-start meetings to encourage our continuous learning and collaborative work culture.
- A demonstrated interest in working in the civil construction industry and in road construction and maintenance.
- A current driver's licence and the ability to learn how to competently operate in a safe manner plant and equipment relevant to the role.
- A Construction White Card.
- A strong commitment to working safely.
- Competent literacy, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Physical capacity to undertake heavy manual labour in an outdoor work environment.
- The ability to satisfactorily complete the requirements of the Certificate II in Civil Construction
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.