About the roles:
- You will be working Monday to Friday, minimum 10hrs per day.
- Full camp supplied, also available for weekend stay over at no cost for those wishing to stay on over weekends if not wanting to DIDO weekly.
- Ideally these roles will suit someone living in the Central Qld region.
- These roles are temp to perm placements.
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- HR Drivers License
- Skid Steer
- Reliability, commitment and a good work ethic
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions.