Our client is currently seeking Machine and Plant Operators to join their Electrical Contracting team on a 3 -6 month contract in Katherine NT.
Our Ideal candidate would be ticketed and be able to show experience in machine operations.
The position would suit a local Katherine resident or someone able to travel to Katherine using own vehicle.
Candidates from an Indigenous & Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Ticketed and Experienced in any of the following Excavator, Dozer, Roller,
- Construction Safety Induction Card (White Card).
- Local Katherine resident or able to travel to Katherine for shifts using own vehicle. (No transport or accommodation provided)
- Reliability, commitment and a good work ethic
- Good communication skills.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions