We are seeking a trade qualified Machinist for a busy Darwin workshop that specialises in highly accurate, precision and three dimensional component manufacturing.
The position will be for someone with experience in CNC & manual turning and milling; the successful applicants would have the following skills and attributes:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trade qualified CNC Machinist,
- Experience with carbon & stainless steel, engineering plastics and composites, bronze, brass, cooper and aluminium,
- Flange facing and gramma-phoning experience,
- Experience with internal and external splines, key ways and tapered oilfield and drilling threads,
- Ability to machine hardened materials over 500 grade,
- Quality & process driven with attention to detail,
- Motivated & self-driven individual with a willingness to learn,
- Punctual, reliable, energetic and physically fit,
- Strong work ethic and enthusiastic team player,
- Current Drivers Licence.
If you believe you’re the right person for this role, please click APPLY NOW below, or contact CELOTTI WORKFORCE on 1300 235 688.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is a specialist provider of temporary and permanent blue and white collar staff to the building, infrastructure and resources sectors across Australia. We seek the highest calibre candidates for our assignments which span small to major engineering and construction projects and mainstream operations in our select sectors.
CELOTTI WORKFORCE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in strength through diversity. We are committed to providing an inclusive, respectful and fair working environment; encouraging applications from women, Aboriginal Australians and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of all backgrounds and beliefs to apply for our positions